Great article that my mother-in-law shared on behaviours* that are destructive to our own happiness.
- Stop complaining.
- Stop Judging.
- Stop avoiding your fear.
- Stop being so hard on yourself.
- Stop being negative.
- Stop caring about what other people think of you.
- Stop worrying about the small stuff.
- Stop needing to be right all the time.
- Stop blaming others.
- Stop living in the past or the future.
Reach the whole thing: at Elephant Journal.
- Excuse the u, I am in London at the moment…